- 4 Large vine tomatoes
- 1 Buffalo mozzarella
- 1 Large finely grated carrot
- Handful of roasted cashew nuts
- 2 Spring onions chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Basil for decoration
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a jar put on the lid and shake well
- Toss the carrot in the lemon juice and divide onto 2 plates
- Drizzle a little of the dressing on top and add the cashew nuts
- Slice the top and bottom off the tomato and slice into 4 per tomato
- Slice the mozzarella into 6 slices put a slice of tomato on top of the carrot and press down well
- Add a slice of mozzarella and spoon with about a t-spoon of dressing on the cheese
- Repeat until the last slice of tomato is used add a t-spoon of dressing and top with the basil garnish.
- Sprinkle the spring onions around the tomatoes and finish with the rest of the dressing.
Click here to return to "Recipes"